Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Caroline's International Influence

This is a post to encourage any viewers from countries outside of the US to contact me.  Please e-mail me at cameron.h.hayes@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you and see how my daughter has reached you and impacted foreign nations.

Thank you for reading and encouraging me as I continue to "find strength to face the day" through Jesus Christ, my Savior. 


My analytics tracker for my blog this month says I have viewers from the following nations:
Canada

Japan

Latvia

Malaysia

Germany

Australia

United Kingdom

Russia

India
Israel

CzechRepublic

Italy
Thailand
Singapore

Georgia



























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger account, please sign your name to your comment. Thank you!